[Vision2020] Petition

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 20:41:59 PST 2006

The PEM has a new written policy not to allow locally owned businesses  to rent space, only chain stores. That is fact. The fact that locally  owned businesses are now leaving and some are setting up shop  elsewhere, and the Mall is for sale ought to tell the average person  with a brain what is going on.

  _DJA

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:  I agree with the wonderment of wanting to put in a Super anything when the
mall has not been able to keep corp stores because they don't make enough. I
was told that Northwest gifts left because of rent and so did hunters. I
know of local owners who were forced out so that they could bring in corps
years ago it isn't anything new. Yes, every few years they go through it all
again...so, I am not sure what Walmart sees that makes them want to put in a
new store of any size.