[Vision2020] Critics Blast UW Students for Insulting Hero

AreaMan areaman at moscow.com
Fri Feb 17 20:36:39 PST 2006

Tom,

Not an attempt at humor.  Just pointing out what I see as a double
standard.

I agree with you 100% regarding the Pappy Boyington issue.  I also don't
doubt your support for our veterans.

I'd just think that one veteran and his ideas are just as important as
honoring another and his accomplishments.

As far as lacking maturity, think what you want.  I've seen far less
mature posts from you, my good man.

If I'm the kettle, you're the pot.

Your pal,

DC

PS, you can drop the "Mister" with me. Neither of us outrank the other,
so we can probably dispense with the formality.