[Vision2020] RE: [Off List] Critics Blast UW Students for InsultingHero

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:32:29 PST 2006

Tom,

This is sort of like the events going on in SF Cali. The city has turned
down a request to have the USS Iowa become a historical museum. Instead, the
60+ year old battleship is being moved to Stockton Cali.

Its time people start realizing that veterans have nothing to do with Bush
and his admin. You can still support our troops and not our pres.

take er easy
matt