[Vision2020] RE: [Off List] Critics Blast UW Students for Insulting Hero

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 17 18:09:11 PST 2006

What are you saying here, Mr. Carscallen?

I certainly hope that you are not making light of my comments.  If you are
making light of my comments, I suggest you take your third-grade humor some
place else.

My concern for the veteran and our country goes considerably further and
with considerably more intent than simply suggesting somebody recite a few
words.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.-----Original Message-----