[Vision2020] Plan in Action

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Feb 16 19:32:00 PST 2006

Crabtree Writes:

I have seriously tried to comprehend the dastardly deed that seems to have
inflamed Mr. Metzler .it is just too arcane to understand how anyone outside
the group could work up much of a lather over

it.

Me:

Mr. Crabtree,

If you wish to throw me into the heap of people you enjoy castigating here,
please mention something specific so that I can answer your charges. I
really don't care to get into any discussions with you, but I'm hoping you
would give me the ability to defend myself by referencing some specific evil
I've done that you are apparently very concerned about.

Thank you

Michael Metzler