[Vision2020] Arab purchase of ports firm raises fears in U.S.

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Feb 16 10:49:55 PST 2006

Janesta,

And you thought that Clinton perjuring himself about his "sexual relations"
was bad!

Pat Kraut today warned us of Gore's allegedly treasonous actions.  The
proposal you reference makes whatever Gore said sound like a Bircher Rally.

What are these fools thinking?  Who'd the f**k knows?

However, you can let them know what you are thinking:

Butch Otter:  http://www.house.gov/otter/email.htm
Larry Craig:  http://craig.senate.gov/
Mike Crapo:  http://crapo.senate.gov/

George Bush:  comments at whitehouse.gov