[Vision2020] Arab purchase of ports firm raises fears in U.S.

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:55:01 PST 2006

*whispering softly*

 Control of the ports in New York, New Jersey,
Baltimore, New Orleans, Miami and Philadelphia may
soon be in the hands of a Dubai company.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bal-bz.port16feb16,0,3376820.story?coll=bal-business-headlines"

Frankly, I am sickened.... What more damage is in
store for us? Who is watching the doors to our
country????? DUBAI???? Please tell me this is not
going to happen!

What are your thoughts on this?

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~