[Vision2020] Killing?

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:49:07 PST 2006

Joan

I think that the plant in question, the Sudanese one, was an aspirin factory
that was claimed to be making chemical weapons for Ossama.  Though the blast
did kill a few people directly, the biggest lose there was of the sole plant
that made cheap local pharmaceuticals in that country.

At the same time we targeted certain villages in Afghanistan and blew them
to shreads.  Both attacks were deemed justified as a retaliation and then
the hunt for Bin Ladin was dropped.

If you recall there were similar incidence of blowing up people and
buildings on numerous other occasions, ie Libya after a disco was blown up
in Berlin.

Phil Nisbet