[Vision2020] Does Doug Wilson fit the Presbyterian mold of anordained minister?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Feb 15 17:25:30 PST 2006

J Ford provides us with well thought out comments on the lack of Christ Church Cultmaster Douglas Wilson lack of a professional certificate, in this case ordination, even he claims he is 'Presbyterian.'

Her comments include the following extremely revealing information:

"Doug Wilson, Evan Wilson, and several other men were commissioned to the
work of Faith Fellowship, later to become Christ Church, by the elders of
the Evangelical Free Church of Pullman at a meeting held in the One-Way
Bookstore of Pullman, WA in the mid-1970s. The elders of EFC-Pullman at the
time included Jim Wilson and Doug Busby." (poohsthink.com)

"The four stages or order of ordination were not followed; they were simply
overlooked or ignored.  The group met in a coffee/bookstore, basically had a
business meeting and decided "Viola! you are now a "minister."  Or did they?

"Were they simply "appointing" Doug as a deacon of the newly formed
ministry and he took it to be an ordination or anointing as a minister, and
ran with it?  It has been seen that the EFC have condemned Doug over the
years for actions "unfitting" of the position he holds himself in, i.e.
minister."

Various members of the EFC have made numerous comments about Cultmaster Wilson, all supported by documents and other testimony, alleging the lack of honesty, humility, selflessness, compassion/agape, etc on his part.  They have in effect alleged that by character and action, Wilson is unfit to be called a minister of Christ.

However, there are many that do not believe that the EFC are sincere in their charges.

Well, here is a chance for the EFC to clearly demonstrate where they stand.  They can simply revoke the so-called "ordination" they once bestowed upon Wilson and then publicize widely and clearly the good news of such revocation.  With such a revocation, the Cultmaster will have no claim to call himself an ordained minister, barring an attempt by the CCC elders (read "whores") to lay an obviously invalid ordination upon him.

Watching Wilson trying to extricate himself from all the entanglements he manages to entrap himself in is like watching Bozo the Clown -- one cannot help but admire and be amused by his clever showperson antics, but at the same time know that he, like the Bozo character, is only a spiritually vacuous persona.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com