[Vision2020] New hunting protocols

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 15 14:41:18 PST 2006

Joan
He was reckless. Rules my dad taught me are -Never carry a round in the chamber. Treat the rifle as if there was a round in the chamber. Never shoot unless there is a hill behind the target to stop the bullet.

To any that may be interested. I am recuperating at home from a leg injury. It was mangled when I tried to help a downed horse get up. This was a 30 year old horse. When I went down to do chores last thursday mourning she was laying with her back downhill above the barn. Being stupid I got between her and the barn to try and get her up.When she struggled to get up, she slid down hill and pinned my leg to the corner of the barn. It took awhile to get my leg free. With the help of some neighbours, we got her up and out of the pasture. she fell down again, had a seizure and died. My leg has a massive abrasion. It and my foot are swelled to about three time what they should be. I am supposed to keep it in the air until it is better.

Roger