[Vision2020] But he is 78 . . . (was: New hunting protocols)

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Wed Feb 15 13:09:31 PST 2006

On 15 Feb 2006, at 09:21, Pat Kraut wrote:

> Depends on which biased story you read. Katharine said that they were
> both
> wrong...Cheney should have looked and Whittington should have let him
> know
> where he was because he was approaching closer to the party. An
> accident. It
> will be awful if he dies but he is 78.

Uh . . . it will be awful if Whittington dies but he is 78?  My
grandmother is 84.  If Dick Cheney shot her, I'd plant my boot so far
up his Vice Presidential backside that he'd be tasting Goodyear Welt
until Thanksgiving.  Good googly-moogly, Pat.  Do you mean what you
write or are your typing fingers on autopilot?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: How old are you, Pat?  Want to bird-dog for me come pheasant
season?  No, really -- you'd be perfectly safe.  I'm not a Republican.