[Vision2020] I'm baaack . . . with a present for Pat Kraut

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:58:07 PST 2006

Welcome back, Joan.  Actually, according to the New York Times, Texas
officials said on Monday night that Mr. Cheney would be issued a warning
citation for hunting without a proper game stamp on his license.  However,
I'm confident that the Attorney General, after looking over precedent and
interpreting the Constitution, will determine that the Vice-President,
particularly this Vice-President, quite simply "don't need no stinking game
stamp."

                                                    Carl Westberg Jr.