[Vision2020] The Newest Intolerista

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 14 05:54:12 PST 2006

Greetings Visinaires -

I would like to welcome the newest Intolerista . . . J Ford.  She comes
strongly recommended by none other than Comb-Over Courtney itself:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/02/13/41327.aspx

As the newest "kid on the block", J, your duties will be strictly service
and administrative in nature.

Ensuring the Voodoo Curse Ledger is up-to-date
Keeping the fridge well stocked with eye of Noot and bats ears
And, of course, coffee runs.

I realize that these duties are low-level, but all new members must undergo
a breaking-in period.  Not to worry, though, J.  I understand that we may be
welcoming Michael Metzler into the coven soon.  Bill London has some
potential as well.  And what with NSA submitting their request for
Conditional Use Permit soon, the applicants for Intolerista stardom will be
lined up for blocks.

The old club house is getting kinda crowded.  We really must add a new wing.

Seeya at the meetings, J.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Intolerista Sergeant-at-Arms
Coven of Moscow, Idaho

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson