[Vision2020] Money for our people

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 13 06:07:26 PST 2006

A couple things, Mr. Decker -

Our men and women are NOT over there defending our thoughts, as you suggest.
In fact, I have lost track of what this month's reason is for keeping our
troops in harm's way.

That said.  I am just as certain that your intention is not political,
merely a reflection of Moscow, Idaho's support for those troops.  I am
behind you 1,000%.

A "Because We Care" auction is an awesome idea.  Once the auction is over,
what do you suggest we do with the funds?  This is where things tend to get
questioned.

Let's openly discuss this on V2020.

Let's light this candle.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.