[Vision2020] Drafting Survey Questions for Nancy

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Feb 12 13:37:55 PST 2006

By all means..lets form a committee to draft a survey and form a committee
to see who should have input into the survey and get the information about
the questions for the survey from everyone within a hundred miles and if we
work at it hard enough we won't need a survey we will all be dead from bird
flu!!