[Vision2020] Shoveling

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Feb 11 18:50:50 PST 2006

J Ford:

Reading this blog, Doug seems to be setting up an argument for ignoring the
RPCGA and their adjudication of his wrongs.

Me:

Given the fact that we are talking about the formal declaration from the
General Assembly, I think this is an understatement!  Amazing stuff folks.
Ah, the ideals of Justice propounded by this preacher.  If I'm able to get
the CREC to remove Wilson from office, don't listen to them, and certainly
don't blog about it; just let the CREC and Wilson continue to work things
out in private once Wilson refuses to step down.  Makes me really look
forward to labors of a trial.

Michael Metzler