[Vision2020] Re: Shoveling

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Feb 11 18:20:44 PST 2006

J Ford, Captain Kirker, et al,

If you have ever spent time reading/listening/studying past statements of dictators/corrupt leaders from countries, especially third world countries, who are subjects of intense criticism from inside and out, you would know that their defenses always contain words like those you quoted from Christ Church Cultmaster Douglas Wilson:

'... are engaging in "Scurrilous attacks (that) do nothing but discredit those who mount them, and those who listen to them"(sic).'

Such statements are usually made as a pathetic plea to their subjects just before a coup d'état.  Only the very gullible ever fall for such tactics.

The mark of an honest, courageous leader is to meet charges of dishonesty, malfeasance, and doctrinal perfidiousness face on.  To use the words "honest" and/or "courageous" when referring to the Cultmaster would be to utter the clearest oxymoron.  He will never have the courage to honestly meet and to have honestly and fairly adjudicated the numerous charges made against him.  His only hope is to have enough of the ovine in the cult fall for his fraudulent defenses that includes the above cite and to keep enriching him and his family with their tithes.

I suspect that the defenses by Wilson you cited from his web-blot comes from his reading of The Art of War by Sun Tzu.  They certainly didn't come from Christ.

What Wilson's statement really shows is that the statements and charges made by cult apostates and others coupled with Wilson's yellow-bellied, cowardly avoidance of addressing such statements and charges forthrightly are now inflicting irreversible, heavy damage to Wilson's credibility inside and outside the cult.  A smarter leader might now secretly cash in his chips and decamp before the righteous junta of justice strips him and his family of everything and returns it to those from which it originated.

I urge you and all the others to keep up the good work, especially revealing things which have occurred within the cult which show Cultmaster Wilson for exactly what he is and how unchristian his ministry really is.

Thank you and the others for their efforts to let the sun shine into the dark, antichrist recesses of Wilsondom.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com