[Vision2020] Bowing & Induction

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Feb 10 20:02:19 PST 2006

Wayne Writes:

Can we expect a response from you on Vision 2020 to my last installment on
induction so that we can progress toward a discussion of the problem of
evil?

Me:

Oh man.  I have to give a presentation on what language and meaning is in a
week, and I haven't a clue as to what it is yet-quite a task ahead of me.
Feel free to send me a reminder in a little over a week though. (But come to
think of it, I thought Joe was going to take this up with you; maybe I could
be the guy who throws in my two cents every few posts)

Thanks

Michael