[Vision2020] Where Have Our Giants Gone (Molly Ivins)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Feb 10 14:02:15 PST 2006

As I said before Phil, if you think you have a case sue, so that I can
countersue.  But you can also just wait to see if Naylor Farms files for
another water permit.  If they do, I'll be an official protestor than and I
will introduce some very interesting material, including admissions you made
here on V 2020.

W.