[Vision2020] Remote, isolated Moscow

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:48:00 PST 2006

I think remote is accurate, and maybe why some of us are here.  You usually
have to want to be here to get here.  When our friends are travelling in the
summer, no one stops here because it's on the way to some place they were
headed; they go out of their way to get here.

My hometown Davis, California, is right on I-80, so people heading east out
of the Bay Area would stop in on their way through.  An hour and a half from
the nearest freeway, no one drops in to see us in Moscow.

Sunil