[Vision2020] 02-10-06 LA Times OP/ED: When crass is called for

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:44:38 PST 2006

Even without considering religious values/beliefs I think most people with a
rational thought process would hope that eventually 0 dollars would be spent
killing people. I would much rather have all my federal tax moneys go to
shore up the chances that an impoverished family would have a better life
than to spend it on some made up war orchestrated by an ignorant
administration. Currently more of my tax money goes to Bush than my retired
neighbors who have spent their lives making the USA what it is. My heart,
and I wish my money, will go to the people who have spent their lives
improving our Country.

For this administration I hope only that their reign is cut off before we
can no longer reverse the damage these bomb throwing idiots have perpetrated
against our country.

My mama always said that "the only thing dumber than a Republican is more
than 1 Republican". I understand her now.