[Vision2020] Linehan Loses Assistant Holt to USC

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 8 14:58:43 PST 2006

Chas -

Football is a game of strategy, much like chess.  There are virtually as
many offensive and defensive strategies as there are head football coaches.

When a head football coach first assumes duties, that coach will develop the
team around his strategies.

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”