[Vision2020] Linehan Loses Assistant Holt to USC

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:42:51 PST 2006

On 2/8/06, Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Money, national exposure, throngs of followers, people
> like Carl running Idaho's football offense and defense
> on Xbox, etc.

To help non-sports fans understand the significance of this thread,
isn't this like news that Britney Spears has hired a new vocal coach?
In other words, relatively content free?  Does a coach really do
anything other than gesticulate wildly and get paid too much?

Puzzled un-athlete,

Chas

P.S. I am NOT being snarky.  I am genuinely bewildered.