[Vision2020] Holocaust Toons

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:51:19 PST 2006

Where do I get off? The way I take it is that Art doesnt see any good in
religion, and so yes that is dead set. Of course I could be assuming. There
are good things too.

The comparison is still the same. The day that ccc starts cutting off heads
with a rusty knife, then and only then will I demonize them.

matthew