[Vision2020] time of sorrow

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Feb 6 14:02:45 PST 2006

We wuz robbed
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of Donovan Arnold
  Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 1:48 PM
  To: Pat Kraut; vision2020
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] time of sorrow

  Seattle did awesome. I do not believe that the Steelers can claim they
won. I have footage of the game. Seahawks received one touchdown that was
not counted, and the Steelers were given one touchdown they did not make.
Last time I checked, you cannot move the ball from the one yard line into
the end zone after you have been tackled and the ball has hit the ground.

  Unfortunately this was not a fair game because one referee that made four
bad calls on major plays that always favored one team.

  I am sure that Steelers may have won this game. However,  it was done
without controversial biased calls on major plays.

  -DJA

  Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:
    Some bad calls contributed to the loss and some bad plays but overall
    Seattle did very well and I have loved the season.
    Maybe! next year?