[Vision2020] time of sorrow

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 13:47:49 PST 2006

Seattle did awesome. I do not believe that the Steelers can claim they  won. I have footage of the game. Seahawks received one touchdown that  was not counted, and the Steelers were given one touchdown they did not  make. Last time I checked, you cannot move the ball from the one yard  line into the end zone after you have been tackled and the ball has hit  the ground.

 Unfortunately this was not a fair game because  one referee that made four bad calls on major plays that always favored  one team.

  I am sure that Steelers may have won this game. However,  it was done without controversial biased calls on major plays.

  -DJA

Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:  Some bad calls contributed to the loss and some bad plays but overall
Seattle did very well and I have loved the season.
Maybe next year?