[Vision2020] Holt Leaving Vandals to Join Linehan in St. Louis

Area Man areaman at moscow.com
Mon Feb 6 12:01:38 PST 2006

Tom says:
"Erickson or Gilbertson will become Holt's replacement immediately
following Angelina Jolie's public confession that she has been carrying
Carl Westberg's love child."

She's not?

After yesterday, I wish I was hitting the sauce early.  At least I
didn't mention Mike Price!

I'm just repeating what I read in the paper.  Kasey Dunn (assistant at
Arizona, Vandal record holder for most receptions, reception yardage,
and #2 for receiving touchdowns) hasn't been talked about yet, but he
should be considered.  Mike Cox was also mentioned (former linebacker
and assistant at Michigan State).

It will be interesting, for sure.

Dan C