[Vision2020] Crew Moscow

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 00:00:18 PST 2006

*WOW*

What an ambitious Crew Moscow you are! *smile* I am
interested in your history, as this is the first time
I have heard of your group.  Are a 5013c non-profit,
will my donation to your organization be tax
deductable? Are you affiliated with a local church?

I am thrilled for all of you... There is nothing
better than giving of yourself to another.. Giving
others a hand up in their time of need is rewarding.
I am looking forward to hearing more about your
organization and it's history. *smile*

Best of luck to all of you.

Janesta

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~