[Vision2020] Lewiston Tribune Under Focus

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Feb 5 13:34:00 PST 2006

Comes under the heading of 'all politics is local...all news is local'. If a local soldier died we'd care a great deal more but this was far away and therefore not 'our' news. Yes, it is a sadness but also remember that a good many of us are going on the net to get far more news than they could publish. It would be interesting to know or guess how many only read the LMT or Daily News. I bet it is less and less. As a matter of fact isn't it part of the reason Newspapers are failing...too much opportunity to get more news elsewhere?