[Vision2020] Wal-Mart on CNN

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 10:11:31 PST 2006

There is a report coming on in a few minutes on CNN,
for those of you following Wal-Mart, the economy, etc.

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~