[Vision2020] aaack!

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 08:56:36 PST 2006

keely,

Yes, children are very welcome! One thing I forgot to
do, is request a few people bring board games for
kids, youth... so if they start getting bored, they
won't be at our heels, wanting to go home!

Janesta
--- keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the typo-ridden post earlier.  No more
> email without my glasses, I
> promise.
>
> On another note, I'm assuming children are OK at the
> potluck.  My
> uber-politico 12-year-old son has shown some
> interest in attending and if he
> still wants to and hasn't gotten a better offer, I'd
> like to bring him.  My
> 17-year-old mumbled something about how he'd rather
> have a root canal, so if
> anyone is bringing dental apparatus, do let me know
> so he can join the fun.
>
> keely
>

> From: "keely emerinemix" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>
> To: 44schmidt at earthlink.net, Vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Pictures?
> Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 07:44:59 -0800
>
> Just remember, tough -- and I'm not being sarcastic
> or nasty -- your
> pictures will likely end up on somebody's local
> blog, even without your OK.
> I don't mind; mine is on the MSD calendar and
> everyone gets a copy in the
> mail in August, but some folks don't care for such
> wide exposure.
>
> I'm having a rough shoulder morning (thanks to my
> vicious physical
> therapist), so if I don't cook I hope you all don't
> mind if I bring two
> veggie trays.  (They do photograph quite well,
> howeverm perhaps even better
> than Madras Potatoes).
>
> See you all soon.  I'll be the middle-aged school
> marm in full shoulder pads
> . . .
>
> keely
>

> From: "Richard Schmidt" <44schmidt at earthlink.net>
> To: <Vision2020 at moscow.com>
> Subject: [Vision2020] Pictures?
> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:08:52 -0500
>
> Hi Y'all,
>
> Is anyone going to take some pictures of your pot
> luck today so those of us
> who cannot attend can see what you look like. I'd
> like to see what Donovan
> Arnold looks like as he referred to himself as
> having a fat a**, does Pat
> Kraut really wear rose colored glasses!! ;-)) (meant
> as a compliment Pat) It
> would be nice to have some pictures online with
> names so we know who is who.
> I have met Wayne Fox and have seen Joan Opyr's
> picture on her website but
> that is it.
>
> Dick Schmidt
> Greenville, NC  - too far away to attend!

>   List services made available by First Step
> Internet,
>                 http://www.fsr.net

> Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN
> Search!

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> serving the communities
> of the Palouse since 1994.
> http://www.fsr.net
>                  mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

>  List services made available by First Step
> [...]

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~