[Vision2020] aaack!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Feb 4 08:03:57 PST 2006

Sorry for the typo-ridden post earlier.  No more email without my glasses, I
promise.

On another note, I'm assuming children are OK at the potluck.  My
uber-politico 12-year-old son has shown some interest in attending and if he
still wants to and hasn't gotten a better offer, I'd like to bring him.  My
17-year-old mumbled something about how he'd rather have a root canal, so if
anyone is bringing dental apparatus, do let me know so he can join the fun.

keely