[Vision2020] Potluck (was Tribune feature)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 17:52:49 PST 2006

Keely-with-a-"K" is bringing either Madras Potatoes or Indonesian Wild Rice
Salad, as well as her own tableware, drinkware, and dress Birkenstocks.
Can't wait!

keely

From: joekc at adelphia.net
To: lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com>
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com, london at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Potluck (was Tribune feature)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:41:57 -0500

And, Roger, your idea was a good one!

I know that several people can’t make it but I’ll be there, with my
family (that’s OK, right?). We plan to bring a brie and bread dish that my
wife, Delphine, makes. So far, we have the following people bringing the
following dishes:

Janesta: delicious vegetarian meatballs
Jennifer: curly pasta mango chicken salad
Joe: brie and bread dish

Let’s see if we can get some folks whose names do not begin with ‘J’
to let us know what they are bringing!

Best, Joe

---- lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

=============
Ted
I agree with you that there is to much mud slinging. That is the reason I
suggested a pot luck. It was my hope that if folks got to know one another
on a personal basis that it might tone done some of the personal attacks.
Discuss and debate the issues, but lets be civil about it I think most
people on this list are good people and are concerned about the community
and the nation. We just have different ideas on how to promote the public
good with in the context of personal freedom.

Roger

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com