[Vision2020] Challenge to the City

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 17:48:12 PST 2006

I appreciate and agree with Mike's post.  It ain't easy, this reduction of
very complex issues to a "yes" or "no" vote, and no matter how much I
disagree with someone's eventual vote on an issue, I won't assume a lack of
integrity or intellect until the evidence for it is abundant, clear, and
incontrovertable.  There are some people I wish weren't in public office,
just as there are many who wish I wasn't, but while they're there, they
deserve at least the benefit of the doubt for both character and capacity.
Thankfully, most people deserve and receive better than that - heartfelt
gratitude for being willing to dive into the pool of public opinion and
policy.

keely