[Vision2020] Chuck vs. Bruce

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:54:53 PST 2006

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago, Dan, and I can only take your
non-response to signal your agreement.  Lara Croft would kick Chuck Norris's
butt without even working up a sweat.  And then she'd take care of Bruce
Lee.  Which would be even easier, Bruce Lee being dead and stuff.

                                      Carl Westberg Jr.