[Vision2020] Wal-Mart to file rezone application

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Wed Feb 1 13:12:16 PST 2006

Dear Dan and Other Visionaries,

Be assured from last Monday night's actions that the Council intends to act
so as to make sure that a large scale retail ordinance is in place and that
there shall be no break in coverage as the insurance folks would say. The
precise form of the ordinance is still under discussion but I expect the
COuncil to take its legislative action next Monday.

Linda Pall