[Vision2020] City Council Session (January 30, 2006)

Area Man areaman at moscow.com
Wed Feb 1 08:16:16 PST 2006

I'd just lilke to take a moment to thank Tom Hansen for taking the time
to make a download accessible audio file.

duplication, schmuplication.  Keep up the good work, Tom.  I like that I
can put this on the iPod and listen to the melodic voices of the city
council members as I sleep.

DC

and remember, Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes
fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.