[Vision2020] Death threats over religious cartoons?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 1 06:24:09 PST 2006

Mr. Nisbet, Excellent example of one of the most pervasive double standards
in the western world. I expect this post will be followed by one that trots
out the tired, shop worn clichés including "religion of peace" and "a few
bad apples." Don't get me wrong, Christians, Jews, and any number of other
religious groups have plenty to answer for but giving Islam a bye is beyond
all reason. Their willingness to bully should not exempt them from critical
scrutiny and condemnation where called for.

G. Crabtree (now in hiding & suspicious of unmarked packages)