[Vision2020] Support Military Protestors Against the War That IMplies Winnin

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:56:56 PST 2006

Paul,

I agree we should and all can learn from this congress led military effort.
We as Americans should think for ourselves and learn from others and our
mistakes. What I don't understand from that opinion piece is China, and how
we should learn from them. When have they recently won anything? WW2, we and
Britian bailed them out. Korea we killed thousands if not a million. Mao Zhe
thong (spelling) I doubt is a great role model for us to follow. Even in
todays world, even though they are becoming a very strong nation, tends to
exploit their own people.

If I am going to learn from another country, China is not on top of my list.

Matt