[Vision2020] Reactions To Hanging

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sat Dec 30 18:02:56 PST 2006

Jford asks:
"For anyone - is this consideration changing the way you travel,
especially
this time of year?"

I'm thinking of trying to find that set of tire chains I built for my
pickup a couple years back, just in case.

Tom says:
"I am . . . confident that such activity is not likely to cause any
disruption for me and tomorrow's journey to Rosauers for a 12-pack of
Corona beer.

However, should the need arise, I will be packing heat (Sterno to keep
our
munchie plate warm) and backups (a couple recent episodes of the
"Colbert
Report" at the ready position on my iPod)."

Your travels will only be slightly more altered than mine

DC