[Vision2020] Question of Modern Practices

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 11:58:59 PST 2006

Ok, but that really doesn't give me anything to go on, I guess.  I
appreciate the answer, just am wondering if there is a wee bit more info to
be had.  Gran would say "Sometimes the pot is so deep, you never see the
bottom no matter how far in you look"  Wonder if this is one of them?

When we were growing up, it was not allowed for the Jewish children to tell
us about their religious practices, only that they had sabot on Friday night
and they went to Temple on Sabbath.  I do know they also practiced the "Gift
of Circumcision" on the boys by the Rabbi (still do?) but that's about it as
far as my knowledge goes.

I'm just trying to understand...anyone with answers - would appreciate them.
  Thanks.

J  :]