[Vision2020] Life after death

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 11:14:23 PST 2006

Andreas Schou wrote:

>Actually, Ralph, the answer is "Enoch," though there's some textual
>ambiguity about whether he died and went there or rather just went
>there.
>
>-- ACS

I was going to say "Enoch" as well, but I wasn't sure.  Isn't the
account of his being bodily sent to Heaven in the Book of Enoch and not
in the canonical bible?  Perhaps it's in both places?  I just remember
that Enoch was supposedly taught all the mysteries and became the
speaker for God.  He was also supposed to be the last person to have
known angelic speech, that is before Dr. John Dee and his assistant
(Kelly?) channeled angels and learned some of it from them.  Enoch even
wrote it down in a book for humanity, but it was lost when the Global
Flood happened.

You get a different view of angels when you read the Book of Enoch.  The
angels who became the fallen angels basically had their way with human
women who then birthed a race of giants that attacked humanity.  Man was
also taught a lot about warfare from them.

Paul