[Vision2020] Life after death

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri Dec 29 16:36:00 PST 2006

This sounds more like a retort than a reply, Donovan. Did you have to
do some consulting before you wrote it?

My question was, "How many people died and went to heaven in the
Hebrew Bible (Old Testament to Xians)?" This is not a theological
question, just a matter of fact.

Ralph (who actually reads the Bible)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 16:22:29 PST 2006

Ralph,

   Everyone has an afterlife, regardless of if you believe in God or
not and regardless of if there is a God or not. Every person leaves
something behind.

   Happy New Year,

   Donovan J Arnold

Ralph Nielsen <nielsen at uidaho.edu> wrote:

   What a strange message, Donovan. You claim that 95% of the population
of this country "believe in a God and afterlife", presumably
including those who take an oath of office but "they just do what
they do for $$$$$, not for the interests of the people they are
suppose[d] to be serving." Or are the politicians the 5% to whom
"number three doesn't mean anything"?

Don't you know, Donovan, that believing in God doesn't necessarily
entail belief in an afterlife? Haven't you read the Bible? Some weeks
ago I asked "heirdoug" to tell us how many people died and went to
heaven in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament to Xians). He said he was
"working on it" but he still hasn't told us the answer. Maybe you can.

Back to the Bible!

Ralph