[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Dec 28 11:26:58 PST 2006

Ah in a perfect world...  Were it not for a system that values and protects
the "rights" of criminals as opposed to their victims, this problem of youth
crime could be lessened by a blast of rock salt from a twelve guage or a
rather definitive beating.  As it stands, the sheep will bleat while the
wolves circle.

Have a pleasant weekend.       -T