[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 16:58:20 PST 2006

2 years ago?!  Ok, that's really relevant, now isn't it.

Well, I'm off this line of...em, stuff.  How about someone from the City
addressing the issue of the graffiti on the shop fence?  Anyway that could
get taken down or painted over soon?  I've noticed that there are several
instances of the same kind of writing down town on a dumpster, a power box
and a couple of buildings.  Unless we're going for the "ghetto look" I don't
see why these can't be painted or washed out?!

Anyone?

J  :]

There - better?