[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Dec 28 06:21:06 PST 2006

Jford says:
"Go figure.  Don't see you volunteering to do it, either.  There goes
your mask of being civic-minded."

But Matt said:
"I got a great way to save tax payers money, get rid of the graffiti,
and give you something besides thinking of Doug. Donate your time and
paint the cans and walls. Heck I'll even pay for the paint."

Matt's civic-minded contribution was paying for the paint.  I'm sure the
city would be down with you guys getting together on this and covering
up the name of the inept deputy from the "Dukes of Hazzard".

Group hug, everyone!

DC