[Vision2020] PNAC: Rebuilding America's Defenses

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 18:14:36 PST 2006

Ted,

Is the 'Nation Building' talk from the neocons just window dressing?  I tend
to think there was a combination of realists (Cheney/Rumsfeld) and the
dreamers (Kristol/Frum) that pushed the war forward, though I think realists
were in the driver's seat.  The neocons certainly gave them cover.

Baker is usually described as a realist.  Do he and Cheney really disagree?
Maybe on tactics?

Sunil