[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 22:51:28 PST 2006

On 12/25/06, J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> WARNING:  Blue Toyota Pick-up truck on the loose and apparently, is
> "harassing" Dougie-BOY Wilson's house.  http://poohsthink.com, "On Being A Good Neighbor".

> TO BE SURE - it is not I, Jackie, Tom, Terry, Charlie or even Michael;  NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF US OWNS SUCH A VEHICLE.  If in doubt of that claim -
> tough....its true.

Sigh.  Maybe I just define a few words differently.  Words like
"juvenile," "sophomoric," "lame," "embarrassing," and "cretinous"
apply to the above excerpt.

Words like "example of Christian charity," and "maturity" don't.

Maybe my Funk & Wagnalls is out of date, or maybe my tolerance for
petulant and childish behavior in putative adults has grown thinner.
At any rate, I'm not going pretend this type of asininity is okay any
longer, regardless of the source.