[Vision2020] Peace and a good hot toddy to all...

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 24 16:26:01 PST 2006

Greetings visionaires!  This is to wish ALL of you a happy holiday.  If you
don't celebrate this particular one, that's fine, have a pleasant time just
the same.  Having disagreed at times vehemently with some of you does not
mean I would wish anything but health and contentment to you, so here's to
the community- all of us Americans- whether we see eye to eye or not.

Merry Christmas.   -T