[Vision2020] Otter Plans Closed-Door Oath Taking

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 19:40:09 PST 2006

I would think the progressives that are SO opposed to the Pledge would be happy another American tradition involving the words GOD or the Bible is being removed from the public to see.

  I am afraid they will just get rid of the oath altogether so it doesn't offend someone.

  Merry CHRISTmas,

  Donovan J Arnold

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:
  Maybe he's going to take his oath on the Koran and doesn't want anyone to know.

Mark

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
http://mail.yahoo.com